tropangmetopak

pinag-isa kami ng katopakan, pinagbuklod pa ng kalokohan, kami ang tropang metopak, oh yeah... wapak!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pipoy

Pipoy
Admin
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Requiem of the Goddess and Snow Eternal Arena Episodes 543677_397335906955207_244940588861407_1301344_1369707162_n

The official (Japanese) Final Fantasy XIII-2 site has announced official prices for next week’s Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLCs.

• Lightning: “Requiem of the Goddess”: ¥600/400MSP
  • Snow and Valfodr “Arena of Eternity”: ¥400/320MSP
  • Serah’s White Mage costume: ¥300/240MSP
  • Noel’s Black Mage costume: ¥300/240MSP
  • Moogle 16 piece costume set: ¥300/240MSP

According to PlayStation Taiwan, Square Enix will launch its latest download content for Final Fantasy XIII-2 on May 15. Lightning episode DLC, “Requiem of the Goddess,” will cost $228 Taiwanese dollars (approx. $7.76/5,99€ which could be 560msp).

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Requiem of the Goddess and Snow Eternal Arena Episodes Brandnew

Snow and Valfodr’s episode DLC,“Arena of Eternity,” will cost $152 Taiwanese dollars (approx. $5.17/3,99€).

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Requiem of the Goddess and Snow Eternal Arena Episodes 04

The White and Black Mage outfits for Serah and Noel will cost $114 Taiwainese dollars (approx. $3.88/2,99€) Mog’s 16 costume set will also cost approx. $3.88/2,99€.

-------------

Snow: Eternal Arena - DLC featuring two recrutable opponents in coliseum at the Void Beyond, Snow Villiers (Role: Commando) and Valfodr (Role: Ravager), and a whole new episode of Snow's quest.

Lightning: Requiem of the Goddess - DLC featuring Lightning as a playable character. The scenario tells of her struggle against Caius Ballad and the battle system in it will be slightly different from the battle system of Final Fantasy XIII-2. Clearing the chapter will unlock Lightning in Valkyrie armor as a partner character.

-------------

Sources:
Final Fantasy XIII-2 News
Final Fantasy Wiki

niji70percent

junior
it's already the 18th... Very Happy

Pipoy

Pipoy
Admin
Yeah, I already bought credits. Sa Sunday ko bibilhin Very Happy

excon

excon
Admin
bale magkano per game?

@pipoy, pa-experience naman nyan sa inyo Very Happy

https://tropangmetopak.forumtl.com

Pipoy

Pipoy
Admin
excon wrote:bale magkano per game?

@pipoy, pa-experience naman nyan sa inyo Very Happy

Depende. Bili ko sa FFXIII-2 na R3 game disc eh 2200 ata. Yung lahat ng DLCs as of this moment nakaka-around 2K na rin ako all in all. Efin Square Enix, ginagatasan ako lol!

niji70percent

junior
ginagatasan ka? gustong-gusto mo naman. lol!

Pipoy

Pipoy
Admin
Well... oo lol!

niji70percent

junior
If I were that rich ... i'll say "Shut up and take my money." in every release. lol!
miss ko na maglaro ng FF.

Pipoy

Pipoy
Admin
Di naman ako rich, magaling lang ako mangupit lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum